- Points Program
- Track Rules
- Super 16
- Quick Series
- Racer Info
- Bracket Bugle
- News Archive
- Sponsor / Links
- Track Info
- Bracket Finals
Layne Automotive & Speed Super 16
Presented by Lewiestanning.com
Note: Layne Automotive and Speed is the Sponsor of the Super 16 Series. All rules and regulations of this class are those of CDP and NHRA. Layne Automotive & Speed will have no involvement in the administration of these races. Any questions or concerns about the rules, dates or administration are to be directed to CDP.
Five (5) events in 2013, during regular points bracket races.
Saturday, June 1
Saturday, July 20
Saturday, August 24 (WS)
Saturday, September 21
Saturday, October 5 (Points Finale – OktoberFest)
- Quickest 16 (Sorry, insurance regulations will not allow motorcycles)
- 2-Qualifying passes following S/P time sessions.
- Sportsman Ladder. 1 vs 9, 2 vs 10, etc
- Quicker qualified vehicle has lane choice.
- Must dial within .10 of your quickest qualifying pass during eliminations.
- Must be entered (with a tech card) into Q-16 to make qualifying session.
- Non-qualifiers go into S/P or Pro with a credit for difference in entry fees.
- 10 pts to enter, 10 pts per round win, 1 bonus point for R/U & 2 for a win.
Pay-Out and Entry Fees
Season Ending Points Fund