- Points Program
- Track Rules
- Super 16
- Quick Series
- Racer Info
- News Archive
- Sponsor / Links
- Track Info
- Bracket Finals
Layne Automotive & Speed
Five (5) events in 2014, during regular points bracket races.
Saturday, May 17
Saturday, June 21
Saturday, August 9
Saturday, August 23 (World Series)
Saturday, September 27 (Points Finale – OktoberFest)
- Quickest 16 (Sorry, insurance regulations will not allow motorcycles)
- 2-Qualifying passes following S/P time sessions.
- Sportsman Ladder. 1 vs 9, 2 vs 10, etc
- Quicker qualified vehicle has lane choice.
- Must dial within .10 of your quickest qualifying pass during eliminations.
- Must be entered (with a tech card) into Q-16 to make qualifying session.
- Non-qualifiers go into Top or Mod with a credit for difference in entry fees.
- Non-Qualifiers that are double entered get a $75 credit
- 10 pts to enter, 10 pts per round win, 1 bonus point for R/U & 2 for a win.
Pay-Out and Entry Fees
Season Ending Points Fund
Note: Layne Automotive and Speed is the Sponsor of the Super 16 Series. All rules and regulations of this class are those of CIR and IHRA. Layne Automotive & Speed will have no involvement in the administration of these races. Any questions or concerns about the rules, dates or administration are to be directed to CIR