- Points Program
- Track Rules
- Quick Series
- Racer Info
- News Archive
- Sponsor / Links
- Track Info
- Bracket Finals
WEST RACING HEADS QUICK 8
The West Racing Heads Quick 8 is for doorslammers only. The quickest 8 will qualify and must dial off their quickest qualifying E.T or up to 1/10 quicker. The maximum allowable dial-in (again based on qualifying is 8.99).
2012 West Racing Heads Quick 8 Race Dates
Saturday, May 12
Saturday, June 9
Saturday, June 30
Friday, August 24 (WS)
Saturday, Sept 8 (Points Finale)
Entry Fee $100
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR QUICK 8 SERIES
- Quickest 8 Doorslammers (left steer with functional doors)
- 2-Qualfiying Passes
- Sportsman Ladder 1 Vs 5, 2 Vs 6, Etc
- Quicker qualified vehicle has lane choice
- Must dial your quickest qualifying E.T or up to 1/10 quicker.
- 8.99 is the slowest allowable qualifying ET
- Must be entered in class before a qualifying pass is made
- Non-Qualifiers go into another class with a credit issued for the difference in Entry Fees
- Cross-Talk will be utilized
- If 15 or more cars attempt to qualify with an E.T. of 8.99 or better, a 16 car field will be used and the payout will be increased.
- 10 Pts to Enter, 10 Pts per round Won, 1 bonus point for runner-up and 2 bonus points for a class win.
Note: West Racing Heads is the Sponsor of the Quick 8 Series. All rules and regulations of this class are those of CIR and IHRA. West Racing Heads will have no involvement in the administration of these races. Any questions or concerns about the rules, dates or administration are to be directed to CDP.
2012 WEST RACING HEADS QUICK 8 POINTS FUND
1st $350 + Free Dyno Day Session at West Racing Heads