- Points Program
- Track Rules
- Super 16
- Quick Series
- Racer Info
- News Archive
- Sponsor / Links
- Track Info
- Bracket Finals
CDP 2014 POINTS POLICY
- Any racer may join the points program at Cordova Dragway Park. A racer can join points at any time during the season and points will start accumulating once they join. If they join by Points Race #2 on May 10th, a racer will earn points retroactive from points Race #1. A racer must be a points member to race at the Bracket Team Finals and to receive year end points fund monies.
- This includes Super Pro/Top Eliminator, Pro ET/Modified, Super ET, Street, Bike, and Juniors
- A racer earns points - 10 pts for entering and 10 pts for each round win. The winner of each race will earn 2 additional points and the runner-up will earn 1 additional point.
- BONUS POINTS: Sunday points day of World Series will be 20 points to enter and 11 points per round win. Sunday July 13: 10 points to enter and 11 points per round win.
- No Team drivers allowed.
- Once a class has been declared you may not transfer points between classes.
- The points go with the Driver and their number. We don’t care what you drive in your class so long as you have your number on the entry. It is good to check your ET slip to make sure your car number is correct – this will insure that you get proper credit for your rounds.
- We will drop the lowest 2 races of the season. If a racer attends all points race during the season, as a bonus, they will only drop 1 (one) of the lowest races of the season.
- If you have any questions about your points please contact the office as soon as you have a question. We try to get them posted on the website by Wednesday following the points races. The points are hand tabulated and there can be mistakes. If you wait until the last race to tell us there is a problem, it may be too late to fix the problem.
Points Membership Program ~Team Green
Points will be awarded to members in Super Pro/Top Eliminator, Pro ET/Modified, Super ET, True Street, and Junior Dragster classes. The enrollment fee is $60 per entry and $30 for Juniors. Fifty (50) entries including Juniors and possibly high school will represent CDP at The 2014 IHRA Summit Team Bracket Finals in Martin, MI on Sept 12-14. The points standings through Sept 6th (Pts Race #14) will determine the qualifiers for the team. The team composition will be determined from memberships on a per class basis. Enrollment includes eligibility for the end of season cash points fund, one free Pit Vehicle Registration, and if you qualify and attend the bracket finals you will get your Points Membership entry fee returned, receive a Team shirt, and Team party and all the fun you can stand.
Trophy Class (no points)
Winner and Runner-Up Trophy
Super Junior and Novice Junior (points)
1-8 cars: Trophies for Winner and Runner-up
9-16 cars: Trophies above and include Semi-finalist
17+ cars: Trophies above and include Quarter-finalist
2014 BRACKET PROGRAM PAY-OUT
Top Eliminator (Super Pro) Modified (Pro ET)
6.50 - 11.49 ET (Box) 6.50-11.49 ET (No-Box)
Winner $1000 Winner $1000
Runner Up $400 Runner Up $300
Round 5 Win $200 Round 5 Win $150
Round 4 Win $125 Round 4 Win $100
Round 3 Win $70 Round 3 Win $55
Round 2 Win $40 Round 2 Win $25
Entry $75 Entry $60
If more than 40 entries in Rd #1
then $1200 Win, $500 Runner-Up
Super ET (No-Box) True Street (No-Box)
11.50-13.99 ET 13.50 & Slower ET
Winner $600 Winner $250
Runner Up $300 Runner Up $125
Round 5 Win $125 Round 4 Win $50
Round 4 Win $80 Round 3 Win $35
Round 3 Win $45 Round 2 Win $20
Round 2 Win $20 Round 1 Win $10
Entry $50 Entry $35
If more than 20 in round #1
then $325 Win, $175 R/U
Pro Bike - Starting in 2014 bikes run with cars in each class by ET.